(redid this because I made another journal inbetween)
Yes, I have opened commissions. However, I will only do 3 at a time for now so I can get used to doing commissions. I have posted all the info in my 'custom' box, but I'll post it here too.Commission info
What I will
Black and white drawings
Colored drawingsContent wise
Any animals. They can be made up species, real animals, mythical animals, etc.
Humanoids. However, they have to be animal-like and cannot look like normal humans. You know what I'm talking about.
What I won't
do, content wise.
Extreme gore. I will do some gore, but nothing extreme. Examples, guts hanging out, A LOT of blood, organs being shown, etc. I can do a little gore, but nothing too extreme.
Anything sexual. Maybe someday I'll accept stuff like this, but not for now.
Humans. Regular humans. I am still working on drawing those so until I get better at them I won't draw them. Humanoids are fine, but they cannot be human looking. They must be more animal-like.Pricing
Note: The more complex the commission idea, the more it will cost. These are price ranges for each type of commission.
Regular Sketch - 50-75
Black and white drawing, no shading - 100-300
Black and white drawing- shading - 125-350
Colored drawing, no shading - 200-500
Colored drawing, shading- 300-600
I color all my drawings with colored pencils and draw them with either regular pencil or ebony pencil.Rules
1. If I am not taking commissions at the time, please don't ask me for one or ask for a reserved spot.
2. When commissioning, please try to provide pictures if it is a certain animal. Example, if it is a character, link me to some pictures. If it is a made up species or something like that, link to pictures.
3. Ask for EXACTLY what you want. Try to provide as many details as possible so I know what you would like. If you wanted something in the picture but didn't mention it (and I will know) I will not redo it. If you did mention it I will try to add it and if I cannot, I'll give some points back.
4. I will try to finish a commission ASAP, but I also have other things to do. Please do not keep asking if it is finished or how close I am to being done. And please do not get angry if it takes a while. I have school and such to deal with too. I will also try to let you know with journals or in this box how close it is to being done
5. When finished, please send the points ASAP. The deviation will stay up for a month
and if points haven't been submitted by then, it will be taken down. In the case of it being taken down, if you send the points after I'll put it back up.
6. Do NOT
, and I really mean do NOT
, post the art on any other site without asking. Also do not redistribute it or try to sell it in any way. Do not claim it as yours. What you commissioned is yours, but the actual drawing I drew myself.If I find you posting it on other sites (without permission), selling it, or claiming it as yours I will report you. Slots
Note: I am doing 3 for now because I am just starting out with commissions and have to get used to it first. As I get more experienced with it I'll add slots.
If there are any questions ask me here, and if you would like a commission, note me! We can discuss what you would like and the pricing